Thursday, April 14, 2011

Round 2

Is this what we've become? .... I don't recognize any of this, I can't see the two people who loved each other at some point or another... It's like you resent me for being me.... Maybe i'm way off base.... As for myself, it's like I see a child when I look at you... Which would explain my utter disregard for what you say.... Maybe i'm the problem, me & my issues with being told what to do & what not to do & my preconceived notions, forged by a mental regime imposed by my dad's ocd, on how people need to act & appropriate behavior.... I'm rambling & I'm sleepy.... Guess I'll call it a night for now... Laters

1 comment:

  1. Hi doll, thanks for stopping by my blog! Sorry if you are going through hard time, but I know that venting or typing out what you are feeling is always good! :) Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete