Monday, April 19, 2010

A little bit of Holiness!

“I asked God for strength that I might achieve. I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health that I might do greater things. I was given infirmity that I might do better things. I asked for riches that I might be happy. I was given poverty that I might be wise. I asked for power that I might have the praise of men. I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. I was given life that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am, among all (wo)men, most richly blessed.”

♥ God understands our prayers,
Even when we can't find the words to say them.

♥ God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.

♥ What we are is God's gift to us.
What we become is our gift to God.

♥ When you are down to nothing,
God is up to something!

♥ The will of God will not take you anywhere the grace of God cannot protect you.

♥ A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her.

♥ "Many are the plans in a (wo)man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." - (Proverbs 19:21)

♥ If you’re going in the wrong direction,
God allows u-turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment