Thursday, October 11, 2012

Vueltas y Vueltas

My head is spinning
Dando vueltas y vueltas y vueltas
I'm upset and I don't know why.
Or maybe I kinda do. I just really don't feel like figuring shit out.
I want to wallow. Hoodie, headphones, solitude.
It's just one of those days.
In the great words of ancient Limp Bizkit:
Its just one a those days when you don't wanna wake upEverything is fucked, everybody sucksYou don't really know why, but you wanna justifyRipping someone's head offNo human contact, and if you interact your life is on contractYour best bet is to stay away mother fuckerIts just one of those days
I don't feel like dealing with people today.
I just want to get in bed and bury myself there until further notice, but I'm constantly surrounded by people. People wanting to talk, and people wanting me to listen, and people wanting me to care, and people wanting me to be funny, and happy and shit like that.
Not every day is going to be a happy day.
I don't think I'm up for faking it today.
The salt from my tears has made my contacts sting my eyes today.
My hair is a mess. A big, curly, puffy, fluffy mess, in a sea of manicured everything. I hate the burbs for how seemingly perfect everything and everyone is.
I don't fit in here. I don't quite fit in in DR either, but what's a girl to do.
I'm counting down the minutes to get out of here, and I don't even know how I'm getting home.
Typical Jezz.
I'm feeling too much shit today and it's irritating me.
I've trapped it all in a box, which I keep in the center of an empty room in my head.
Today my box is rattling furiously
and all I want to do is kick it to the moon.

I spare you, whomever you are, from my sour demeanor today.
Duty calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment