Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fade to black

My heart soars and lusts to Apocalyptica's version of this popular Metallica song.
It's just dreamy, lusty, intense all around.
It's a baroque painting in sounds.

The same thing happens to me when I listen to the main theme of the movie Amelie. That song is a watercolor painting, transposed into song.

I am an arts person. I find meaning to life in arts. I strive in them. I find joy, and happiness and meaning to life. All of my ambitions and desires are centered around one art form or another.
I recently realized I have a hard time concentrating if there is no visual appeal to what I'm doing... which would explain my constant doodles.
I am a visual artist. This much I know for certain, and this much I love about myself. :)

Night night y'all. Happy Monday! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment