Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random quotes

Life moves too fast, if you don't stop and look at it, you could miss it- Ferris Bulleur

I came like Water, I left like Wind - Persian Poet

Nothing is so wretched or foolish as to anticipate misfortunes. What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes. - Seneca
...
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. - Maureen Dowd

When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. - Les Brown

If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. - Albert Einstien

I am now omnipotent. What should I do with such almighty power? The answer to that is really quite simple: Anything I want. Anything. I am incapable of error. Any result that displeases me I can simply reverse. There is nothing I need to worry on, for I am Richard. And Richard is supreme. Supreme." - Some comic book

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
V for Vendetta

You Jabbering Your Jaw While I'm Jacking Your Jill - Kosherbeets

Why!? - Freddy P. the Monster

"Bitch, I didn't choose to fuck you!
You chose me to fuck you!"
Keefer

Girl- Hey I know you!
Me- I KNOW you know me.

Master Oogway- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that's why it's the present

No comments:

Post a Comment