Friday, May 08, 2009

[Playlist]-->> My bro's iPod

This one comes from my picks on my bro's iPod. Kid has got good taste in music I have to admit :)
[of course he would, he's related to me!]

"I'm still here"- Nine Days
"Rise Today"- Alter Bridge
"I'm not over"- Carolina Liar
"I will survive"- Cake
"Fine again"- Seether
"Given Up"- Linkin Park
"30 minutes"- Tatu
"Inside out"- Eve 6
"Let me blow your mind" -Eve ft. Gwen Stefani
"It's all about me"- Jzabehl
"Ma taide"- Don Miguelo --> Dominican Shyt! :P
"Club Foot" Kasabian
"I'm back"- Eminem
"Superstar"- Lupe Fiasco ft. Matthew Santos
"All about us" -Tatu
"Dream On" - Aerosmith
"Every day is exactly the same"- Nine Inch Nails
"Lady" -Lenny Kravitz
"The pros and cons of breathing" - Fall out Boy
"Pump it" -Black Eyed Peas
"She will be loved" -Maroon 5
"Viva la Vida"- Coldplay
"Tokyo Drift (Fast & Furious)" -Teriyaki Boyz
"Leave out all the rest"- Linkin Park
"The Final Countdown (2000 Remix)"- Europe
"Moonlight Party"- Fonzerelli

1 comment: