Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Besties for life


"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin







Cocco Sooz.
My bestie, my bff, my big sista :)
ma crazy B
my fashion adviser
my relationship critic
my accomplice in random adventures
my biggest instigator and encourager


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."




Babes <3
My best friend. The gamer. Chewie.
whom I always underestimate
who knows be better than I give him credit for
who would follow me to the ends of the earth
my self-appointed biggest protector
my playlist man

"Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter."
- James Fenimore Cooper



No comments:

Post a Comment