Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Dammit, I swear he sets me up! (>_<)

Well damn, where do I begin?
My last post on Jacob wannabe involved hanging out - and flirting- in front of the family.
Things have gotten, well, uhm.. interesting since.


After a minor panic attack and fleeing the scene like a bat outta hell, we did hang out and watch the Soloist, which was a great movie by the way (it's pretty good, but I supposed it's not as appealing if you don't have a passionate love for psychology and the human mind, considering the main character is schizophrenic). We ate some lunch, he got me Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie without telling me, and saved it for when we watched the 2 hour premiere of House. Well Damn. How dare he go and mess with my head in such a flattering, caring manner?!

Anyhow, the day went great and we were both pretty damn happy. Hurray Hurrray :)

No comments:

Post a Comment