Friday, January 15, 2010

Dating advice regarding Jacob Wannabe from self-proclaimed Master Player

So after my break down of sorts, after pouting and sulking, my brother, kind of concerned (I'll admit I was touched) asked me what was going on and why I was in such a shitty mood.
... to which I explained the whole Jacob wannabe story.
And....
he laughed.
Yes, he laughed at me in my face.

He did, however, do two good things: help me find the humor in the situation (in a rater fucked up way) and also gave me some dating advice of sorts. Go friggin figure.
I'll make it a short list, and share the wisdom:

Dating advice regarding Jacob Wannabe from self-proclaimed Master Player


  • He thinks he has you in the palm of his hand, and he knows that, even though you get mad, it has an expiration date. Don't give in.
  • Whenever he wants to make plans with you, tell him you've got plans with a friend. Preferably a male friend.... and then tell him that you like this friend a little.
  • Act coy. Don't let him think he's really important, but don't make it seem as though you don't care about him anymore at all.
  • Eventually, make plans with him... and then cancel. This makes sure that he misses you.
  • Tell him you'll be home all weekend, and insinuate you want him to come over and hang out. If he calls to come over (which according to my brother, he will) tell him you're not home.
  • Hang out with his friends and tell him. He'll be pissed he wasn't there.
  • Be complicated. It'll drive him insane and make him miss you. And this is important. If he misses you, he'll make plans to hang out with you on his own terms and give in to what you want.
So there ya have it, folks. This is what my younger brother, in his infinite dating wisdom, has decided to share with me in hopes I get some sort of decent outcome.
LOL.
I guess, I should make some sort of use out of it?
I'm not sure I'll pull these off, but we'll see how it goes!

-Laters

Jezz

No comments:

Post a Comment